Thursday, November 5, 2009

Flatbush Artists Gala Group Show Tonight


Tonight is the Gala Opening of the FAST Group Show, 7-10PM at Newkirk Medical Center, 1414 Newkirk Av. (Newkirk station, Q train). Preview the artists' work, wonderful food & wine, music & some of the most beautiful people in Brooklyn! The picture is by my friend, Paul Cattalanato, who hung the group show.

I will be opening my home/studio for theFlatbush Artists Studio Tour, Saturday and Sunday, November 7-8, 11AM - 4PM. My studio is at 190 Marlborough Road (#7 on the map) where I will be joined by two of the artists that make up the 23 participating. I am the founder and executive director of the tour, so I have done the utmost to make it a great success!

Come walk our beautiful leafy streets and see the artistry that flourishes here. For the map and more info, go to:www.flatbushartists.org.

1 comment:

Shayna said...

Sounds awesome! Wish I could be there!