Friday, November 6, 2009

FAST Celebration


Last night was the Gala Opening of Flatbush Artists Studio Tour Group Show. What a success & what a great party! Lots of food & wine complements of show supporters, Drs. Winoarsky and Lewin. Beautiful artwork artfully hung by Paul Catalanatto, Ernst Mohammed & Ana Hagan. Great crowd, somewhere around 150 attending, would be my guess. A great precursor for a wonderful weekend. (Picture of me by one of my paintings at the show.)

I am opening my home studio this weekend, 190 Marlborough Road (between Beverly & Albemarle, Beverly Rd. station on Q train) as part of the Flatbush Artists Studio Tour. Saturday & Sunday, 11AM-4PM, come have a glass of wine & some nosh & see my work. I am unveiling a new jewelry line as well. Then you can stroll the leafy streets of this beautiful Victorian neighborhood, in what is predicted to be perfect fall weather, and see the rest of the artists' work. Looking forward to seeing you then.

2 comments:

Shayna said...

Have a great show! You should post some of your jewelry on the blog too!

Krystal Lee said...

hi :)
i would love if we had open studios in my area, i love the idea of seeing the place where everything is thought up and created, its always good for inspiration!

you have a lovely blog :)
krystal x

http://krystalleeart.blogspot.com/